How long can you renew an OhioLink borrowed item?
OhioLINK items can be renewed 4 times - unless someone else places a request on the item. Each renewal period is 21 days. See OhioLINK's Catalog & Online Borrowing for more information.
Renewals can be made within 7 days of the due date. You can renew OhioLINK books online, up to four times, as long as another user has not requested the item. Here's how:
- Log into your library record/account
- Click on “# items currently checked out”
- Sort by Due Date to see what's due soon
- Select the items you want to renew
- Click on “renew selected items”
- Watch to see the system display successful renewals or a message that not all items were renewed. Return those items and order another copy.
Non-book items may not be renewed. Please contact the circulation counter at 740-351-3255 if you need assistance.