Skip to Questions

SSU Library Answers - Need help? Ask us


Need a book called "talk with me"

Deals with the Deaf
Last Updated: Sep 15, 2011  |  8 Views
Topics: Books, OhioLINK

Was this helpful? 0   0


I located an OhioLink book with the title "Talk with me! : giving the gift of language and emotional health to the hearing-impaired child" by Ellyn Altman.  As a Shawnee State student you can can request this title and it will be delivered to the circulation counter for you to pick.  Most OhioLINK loans arrived within 3 days.

Answered by Josh TeetersBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Please see the library's new FAQ site for help options.

    SMS textText: (740) 313-4333
    Phone us Phone: (740) 351-3255