Skip to Questions

SSU Library Answers - Need help? Ask us


Where do I pay my overdue fine?

Last Updated: Oct 08, 2013  |  13 Views
Topics: Circulation

Was this helpful? 0   0


You can pay any and all book fines at the circulation desk here in the library.  The staff can renew your books for you, or you can renew your items online through the online card catalog by logging into the My Account feature.  Once items are overdue however you can not renew them online, it must be done by the circulation staff.

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Please see the library's new FAQ site for help options.

    SMS textText: (740) 313-4333
    Phone us Phone: (740) 351-3255