Skip to Questions

SSU Library Answers - Need help? Ask us


If Shawnee does not have the article I want how do I access it or find it? I am doing a term paper on high school athletics funding

Last Updated: Nov 03, 2011  |  4 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


You can request the article via interlibrary loan.  Please fill out this linked form.

Answered by Mary CummingsBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Please see the library's new FAQ site for help options.

    SMS textText: (740) 313-4333
    Phone us Phone: (740) 351-3255